Thursday 1 July 2010

Terms Of Use

Welcome to my Scrapbooking Tutorials

Please read my TOU before you start
~~~~~
All of the tutorials are my own designs.
Any resemblence to any other tutorial is purely coincidental
Your finished work is yours to use as you wish
make money by selling the finished item!
~~~~~
You may print out my tutorials for your own personal home use.
Do not translate, copy, email, download
or make scripts/actions from my tutorials.
but you can use your finished results
to sell as CU4CU,CU,PU items!
~~~~~
Do NOT upload my tutorials to any other site.
Do NOT take or HOT LINK images from my site.
Do NOT share the supplies in my tutorials,
(please send people to this site to download them)
~~~~~
Please add my Blog Url and blinkie to your Site/blog
as way of saying a thank you for me making the tutorials!
~~~~~
If you are a group manager and wish to text link to my site.
Please leave me a message in my chatbox to let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails